Azi cetățenii multor țări dezvoltate îmi inspiră mândrie, optimism și speranță că, totuși nu va fi dat peste cap la nivel global, în cel mai anticonstituțional fel, modul de viață firesc al oamenilor treziți.
An excerpt from the book:
"...A few weeks later, [my producer] Erik called to tell me he had "good news and bad news." "Hit me with the bad," I said. He replied, "I just learned that our writer is not on our side. She believes the mainstream narrative and thinks we’re crazy."
"Wonderful," I said as I braced for yet another hit piece. "What’s the good news?" Erik answered, "Actually, she thought we were crazy. She doesn’t think that anymore. Her mind is blown by what she’s discovering through her research."
We dive deep into the forbidden realms of facts and reality, covering such topics as:
- My personal story. The death of my brother and mother within the same month, and how those losses led to [email protected]
- The real origins of the virus. Tracking the paper trail to fraudulent patents and deadly research practices.
- The agenda to reduce our civil liberties. Who’s behind this agenda, and what their endgame is.
- Breaking down the simulations and manifestos that warned us years before of what we’re now just waking up to.
- How to wake up from psychological subversion and mass psychosis.
- How the media and their accomplices known as the "fact checkers" control the global narrative.
- Why tried-and-true medicines are being suppressed, while untested experiential drugs are being pushed.
- Identifying medicines and modalities that can protect us from future outbreaks.
- The hidden studies on masks and the dangers of "rebreathing" carbon dioxide.
- The inconvenient truth about Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci and the governing institution they control.
- Why the richest men in the world are buying up American homes and farmland.
- Who’s profiting from the pandemic. Would it surprise you to know that COVID gave birth to 500 new billionaires in a single year? Yeah, me too.
Sea Wall is the big behemoth and the greatest highlight of the album score. It’s an almost 10-minutes long piece, with pulsating basses and brutal groans and sirens that convey the needed sense of action.
It is loud, but it is also very beautiful. Every second of this track just screams: Blade Runner.