First things first, the word “progressive” is an adjective that gives some quality characteristics to the noun. In music, the words like this were introduced to describe a certain mood of the genre, for example:
Deep - House
Hard - Techno
Uplifting - Trance
Progressive - Psy
Eventually, these words became part of the genre names, but their original meaning hasn’t changed.
Talking about progressive specifically, it gives a sense of... well, you guessed it, — progression. Whereas in some other genres you just want to skip forward and finally listen to “that drop”, in Progressive music that sense of progression and immersive building-up is the goal itself. It’s very consistent, often with no climax or big emotional peaks which other genres typically have.
And the difference is not only in aesthetic. In progressive music, a sequence (whether it be a melody or, let’s say, a pad) lasts much longer, sometimes it can go pretty much the entire track duration as the opposite to non-progressive music which typically changes sequences every 16 or 32 bars.
So you are a model now? And who's is your agency, Instagram?
When you cry... no one sees your tears... when you're worried... no one sees your pain... when you're happy... no one cares... but fart just once...
I don't always smile, but when i do, i don't.
Wisdom is the very recognition of Ignorance.
Piracy is not Theft - it's Piracy, Theft removes the original, Piracy make a copy, imagine your car gets stolen, but it's still there in the morning.
Never tell your problems to anyone, 20% don't really care, the other 80% are glad you have them.
When nothing goes right... go left.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It doesn't mean to stand by the president or any other public official.
If you want to get rid of something you were never able to, you must be willing to stop doing something you were always used to.
My Remake of the Previous Quote by Thomas Jefferson
If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.
No matter how big and bad you are, when a two year old hands you a toy phone, you answer it.
Don't text me while I'm in the middle of texting you. Now i have to change my text.
Happens Every Single Time I'm Chatting On Skype
Your BELIEFS don't make you a better person, your BEHAVIOR does.