A Co-up between Gabriel Masurel aka Blue Planet Coropration, Johannes Regnier aka Silicon Sound & Yannis Kamarinos aka Jaïa. The track floats by smoothly and hypnotizing. Based around a rather simple theme and some chilled beats it constantly keeps surprising with small variations, adding layers of sound and atmosphere. Solid craftsmanship and a nice opener!
A classical chill out track, very floating, with a great introduction, and some subtle rhythmics. This and the cosmic atmosphere will surely please many listeners.
A very nice track that would fit perfectly as an intro to a melodic full-on set. This piece is generally a happy tune with a slight pinch of depression at times. The melodies are simple, yet overwhelming.
A track filled with rumbling skittering noises followed by a surrounding atmosphere that will cover your chakra with warmth and bliss. You are leaded by a exiting sample about destiny while a beautiful synth captures your attention, and the beat slowly but lovely kicks in.
It’s beautiful, harmonic and peaceful. Like floating in space while watching your face disappear. Altitude is still trippy and floating.
You will get a pleasant guitar sample at the ending of this spacey chill track. A beautiful introduction to an album.
The tune is sweet, dreamy & floating, it's a journey riding on a white cloud around the world, through the birthing icy crystals out there in the sky.
Vassilis Miamis aka Dedast, the younger brother of Side Liner and formerly known as Will-O’-The Wisp, returns with a new ambient chill out album.
Magic atmospheres, soft melodies, ambient electronic and trip hop grooves pleasing our senses and promising a wonderful chill out experience for relax, awake and daydreaming.
1. Reagent Feelings
3. Link To This World
4. Long Journey
5. Soft Landing
7. Can't Take It Any More
9. Passing Away
A collection of lost and found tracks by AstroPilot. Only a few audio-cds of these tracks were burned to promote him at the time.
These stories and its music were written before the album “Fruits of The Imagination", and were originally planned to be AstroPilot’s debut album, but they were lost and forgotten...until now.
How was AstroPilot's music when he started out? The answer lies in these shamanic, oriental ambient tunes...
“Shamanium” was inspired by his trips to the Altai Mountains, in Siberia. The album is a reflection about the culture, sights and sounds of this magical place.
All my thanks to Diogo C. Borges (aka Becoming. Intense) for through his amazing mastering skills, he gave a second breath to the tracks, thus brought them back to life.
Released May 18, 2010
Artwork by Dj Zen @ Digitalys Studios
Mastering by Diogo C. Borges
01. DJ Yellow & Flowers And Sea Creatures - No One Gets Left Behind (Guy J Remix)
02. Roger Martinez & Secret Cinema - Menthol Raga (Guy J remix)
03. Henry Saiz feat. Fab Morvan - Santa Fe (Guy J Remix)
04. APM 001 - Migrants (Radio Slave Accapella) (Guy J Edit)
05. Juan Deminicis - Once Upon A Time (Guy J Remix)
06. Navar - Phases Of Grief (Guy J Remix)
07. Pavel Petrov - Fever (Pezzner Mix) / DJ T feat. Cari Golden - City Life (Accapella) (Guy J Edit)
08. Lanoiraude - Waitin' (Charles Webster Mix) (Guy J Edit)
09. Dactilar - Day One (Guy J Remix)
10. Echomen - Perpetual (Guy J Remix)
11. Guy Mantzur - I'm Your Country (Guy J Remix)
12. WOW - Killa (Guy J Remix)
13. Robert Babicz - Duba (Guy J Remix)