Chinese Wuhan Lab Received $3.7 Million From U.S. To Study #Coronavirus in Bats. It also turns out that Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the U.S. response may have provided that funding through his department of NIAID.
From the start of the virus outbreak in China, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has not been forthcoming with information about the virus. In the early days of the outbreak, medical professionals who sounded the alarm were reprimanded by police for spreading "rumors."
Initially, the CCP said the virus originated at the Huanan Seafood Market, even though it knew patient zero had no connection with the market. Fearing that it might be held accountable for the worldwide pandemic, the CCP shifted its narrative to suggest that the virus originated in the United States and was brought to China by the U.S. military.
Interview on vaccine legislation, testing and distribution. A deeper view on masks and why they won’t protect you, contact tracing, and the psychological damage of social distancing.
- About Censorship?
- The FDA Makes All The Decisions Regarding Pharmaceuticals
- Why Are Social Media And Digital Platforms Involved?
- About The Vaccine
- How Much Money Is At Stake?
- How Is Bill Gates Involved In This?
- Who Is The PR Of Vaccines?
- What We Don’t Understand About The Data?
- What Is Going To Happen In The Winter?
- Will They Force Us To Wear Masks?
- The Fear Has Been Weaponised
- The Transhumanist Piece
- People Should Stand Up To Their Rights
- We Haven’t Seen The Economic Fall Off