A collection of lost and found tracks by AstroPilot. Only a few audio-cds of these tracks were burned to promote him at the time.
These stories and its music were written before the album “Fruits of The Imagination", and were originally planned to be AstroPilot’s debut album, but they were lost and forgotten...until now.
How was AstroPilot's music when he started out? The answer lies in these shamanic, oriental ambient tunes...
“Shamanium” was inspired by his trips to the Altai Mountains, in Siberia. The album is a reflection about the culture, sights and sounds of this magical place.
All my thanks to Diogo C. Borges (aka Becoming. Intense) for through his amazing mastering skills, he gave a second breath to the tracks, thus brought them back to life.
Released May 18, 2010
Artwork by Dj Zen @ Digitalys Studios
Mastering by Diogo C. Borges
01. DJ Yellow & Flowers And Sea Creatures - No One Gets Left Behind (Guy J Remix)
02. Roger Martinez & Secret Cinema - Menthol Raga (Guy J remix)
03. Henry Saiz feat. Fab Morvan - Santa Fe (Guy J Remix)
04. APM 001 - Migrants (Radio Slave Accapella) (Guy J Edit)
05. Juan Deminicis - Once Upon A Time (Guy J Remix)
06. Navar - Phases Of Grief (Guy J Remix)
07. Pavel Petrov - Fever (Pezzner Mix) / DJ T feat. Cari Golden - City Life (Accapella) (Guy J Edit)
08. Lanoiraude - Waitin' (Charles Webster Mix) (Guy J Edit)
09. Dactilar - Day One (Guy J Remix)
10. Echomen - Perpetual (Guy J Remix)
11. Guy Mantzur - I'm Your Country (Guy J Remix)
12. WOW - Killa (Guy J Remix)
13. Robert Babicz - Duba (Guy J Remix)
Created at the end of the 90’s by Vincent Villuis and Sandrine Gryson respectively known as AES Dana and Mahiane, Ultimae first unfolded as a musical portal to share Ambient and its many facets, as widely as possible, by the production of records, an online shop and the presentation of artists and labels of this, then, emerging scene. Ultimae has since been developping its activities with sound-design, post-production and mastering studios in Lyon and St Petersbourg, as well as a taylored publishing, licensing and sync service. The first record shop opens at the heart of Lyon in 2009, run by Arnaud Galoppe aka Focal and Lea Desbois aka Liya; it invites all music lovers to new experiences in sound, deep, vibrant, sensitive and etheral.