Его музыка - проявление сознания. Осмелюсь назвать этого, на удивление малоизвестного ветерана электронной музыки - румынским Клаусом Шульцом. И вполне обоснованно, ведь INDRA, настоящее имя Дан Бозару (Dan Bozaru), c ранних лет своего творческого пути являлся сторонником ранней берлинской школы электронной музыки, ещё с 80-х вдохновляясь звучанием легендарных мастеров вроде Klaus Schulze, Pink Floyd, Vangelis, Jean-Michel Jarre.
Слушая его ранние альбомы, начинаешь думать что это Клаус Шульц, однако в более поздних своих работах, музыкант пошел по своему пути, определяя свои уникальные вибрации и направление.
Если попытаться дать какое-то определение музыкальному стилю ИНДРЫ, можно его воспринимать как симбиоз старой берлинской школы электроники с эмбиентом, и элементами new age.
Музыку ИНДРЫ рекоммендуется слушать, позволив уму быть в атмосфере её звучания.
01. Turning Away (1993) (Remastered 2010) - 04. The Sacred Hall (Bonus Track)
02. Parallel Time (1993) (Remastered 2010) - 03. The Twins (Bonus Track 2007)
03. Cosmic Sound (1994) - 01. Nova New
04. Cosmic Sound (1994) - 02. Veda
05. Cosmic Sound (1994) - 03. Alcyone (Bonus Track)
06. Plenitude (1994) (Remastered 2011) - 02. Action
07. Plenitude (1994) (Remastered 2011) - 03. Temple
08. Plenitude (1994) (Remastered 2011) - 04. Devi
09. Plenitude (1994) (Remastered 2011) - 05. Plenitude
10. Plenitude (1994) (Remastered 2011) - 06. On The Beach (Bonus Track 2009)
11. Colosseum (1994) - 03. Passion Around
12. Maharaj (2006) (Re-Release) - 05. Coming In The City
13. Echo In Time (1998) - 05. Holy Mountain
14. Ocean Of Silence (1999) - 01. Choralia
15. Ultimate Nexus (2001) - 06. Beyond Classic
16. Ultimate Nexus (2001) - 07. Ultimate Nexus
17. Signs (2005) - 01. Atlas On Stage
18. Signs (2005) - 08. The Monk
19. Signs (2005) - 09. Next Future
20. The Call Of Shiva Vol. 1 (2005) - 03. In Search For A New Land
21. The Call Of Shiva Vol. 1 (2005) - 05. Magic Circle
22. The Call Of Shiva Vol. 2 (2005) - 01. Enigmatic Rumours
23. The Call Of Shiva Vol. 2 (2005) - 03. Bindu
24. The Challenge (2006) - 01. Rudyan
25. The Challenge (2006) - 06. The End Of The Childhood
26. The Challenge (2006) - 07. Serenade In Due
27. The Challenge (2006) - 08. Fantasia
28. The Challenge (2006) - 09. The Soldier's Requiem
29. Interactive Play - The Essential CD 2 (1995) - 06. The Holy Dance (From The Album Magic Collection)
30. Live In The Saltmine (2007) - 02. The Moog Prophecy
31. Live In The Saltmine (2007) - 03. Mythical Forest
32. The Pyramid Concert - Live In Denmark (2008) - 03. Reclusion
33. The Pyramid Concert - Live In Denmark (2008) - 05. The Dreamer
34. Tantric Celebration 1 - Kali (2006) - 01. True Heart
35. Tantric Celebration 1 - Kali (2006) - 02. Initiation
36. Tantric Celebration 1 - Kali (2006) - 03. Ritual Night Dancer
37. Tantric Celebration 2 - Tara (2007) - 02. The Long Journey
38. Tantric Celebration 2 - Tara (2007) - 03. Anthology
39. Tantric Celebration 3 - Tripura Sundari (2007) - Elixir
40. Tantric Celebration 4 - Bhuvaneshvari (2008) - 01. One Billion Light Years
41. Tantric Celebration 4 - Bhuvaneshvari (2008) - 02. Tiamat
42. Tantric Celebration 4 - Bhuvaneshvari (2008) - 03. Alchemy Of Life
43. Tantric Celebration 4 - Bhuvaneshvari (2008) - 04. Profundis
44. Tantric Celebration 5 - Tripura Bhairavi (2009) - 01. Lalette
45. Tantric Celebration 5 - Tripura Bhairavi (2009) - 02. The Steady Man
46. Tantric Celebration 5 - Tripura Bhairavi (2009) - 03. No Doubt
47. Tantric Celebration 5 - Tripura Bhairavi (2009) - 05. Pithya
48. Tantric Celebration 6 - Chinnamasta (2009) - 02. Link To The Hidden Blue
49. Tantric Celebration 6 - Chinnamasta (2009) - 03. Out Of The Abyss
50. Tantric Celebration 7 - Dhumavati (2009) - 01. Sacred Quest
51. Tantric Celebration 7 - Dhumavati (2009) - 03. Renaissance
52. Tantric Celebration 8 - Bagalamukhi (2010) - 01. Stardust
53. Tantric Celebration 9 - Matangi (2012) - 02. Wonder Spell
54. Tantric Celebration 9 - Matangi (2012) - 03. Aqua Fortis
His real name is Dan Bozaru, he's from Bucharest, Romania, and listening to his music you hear music influences from legendary musicians such as Klaus Schulze, Pink Floyd, Vangelis, Jean-Michel Jarre.
His career goes way back with percussion lessons in 1976, through playing guitar in a several bands and going on to produce his first solo electronic album "Turning Away" in 1993 when electronics took over his life. Since then has produced a staggering 40 albums, most of them in the traditional EM side of things which have over years developed into the Berlin School sound which is dear to his heart. Indra quotes: "My aim in writing music is to capture elevated love at its most stirring and a human's inner harmony at its fullest".
I can say categorically INDRA seems to be inexhaustible. Starting in 1993, the Romanian artist has composed 31 albums, many of them being true musical ‘jewels’ (…) His daring pieces show his taste for risk, desire to go deeper, to escape from the conventional, ordinary, simple routines. Thus, we can follow the amazing progress of this artist, powerfully influenced by the Berlin School style.
© 2006, Phaedream / GOD
The value of INDRA grows in a surprising way from album to album. With every listening to INDRA’s music, I want to get even deeper into it. The Romanian composer charms through the harmonious approach of his powerful rhythms. INDRA has an extraordinary musical vision, but unlike others, he also has his own original talent.
© 2008, Sylvain Lupari / Canada
One of the characteristic talents of INDRA is diversity. Every time there is something which makes you to listen again and again to the composition. INDRA approaches almost all styles of electronic music, with the same ease with which he masters the synthesizer. Not a bad note, no time ill-spent.
© 2006, Phaedream / GOD
INDRA proves to be one of the great musicians on the world scene of electronic music, who until recently was unknown. I have never heard a weak album composed by INDRA. He could be described as being the Romanian answer to J-M Jarre and Vangelis.
© 2006 Dene Bebbington / Melliflua
I can not say more regarding INDRA. His music is truly exceptional!!!
© 2006 UWE SASSE – Bremen, GERMANY
INDRA seems to be capable to compose in many styles of music, and in regard the melodies influenced by the style of Klaus Schulze, I have never heard anyone make it better than him.
© 2006 David Law / Synthmusicdirect
Through his work, INDRA creates luminous, uplifting effects in the listener’s being. Thus, he deserves to be recognised by the public at large for his style, as a composer with great pretensions regarding the quality and professionalism of electronic music.
© 2006, Robbert Schuller
More than ever, INDRA consolidates the influence as being the rightful successor to Klaus Schulze in the wonderful world of electronic music. He is not just a simple copier of Klaus Schulze. He is an artistic genius like Schulze, whose daring challenges through his originality and will to surpass himself album after album.
© 2007, Sylvain Lupari / Guts of Darkness
I am very sorry that I had never heard of INDRA until now. His music is very interesting! Here he creates in a style close to that of Klaus Schulze, a world of sounds resembling those of TD.
© 2007, Katia Metz @ Muzik an Sich
One of the aspects which separates INDRA from other composers of his style is the ease which he creates luminous and pure sounds and even a certain glee in some moments, which makes his music a great pleasure to listen to.
© 2007, Dene Bebbington / Melliflua
INDRA, the Romanian version of Klaus Schulze, continues to produce in an accelerated rhythm extraordinary albums orientated in the Berlin School style.
© 2007 Phil Derby / Electroambient Space
I admire INDRA for the great number of albums which he is capable of composing and also to maintain in the same time a very good level of quality.
© 2007, Dene Bebbington / Melliflua
For me, INDRA is the Klaus Schulze of this century. Not because their styles are so close, but because of his proficiency, his feel for arranging music, the way in which he controls the synthesizer, his long compositions, which develop in absolute divine modules. The music of INDRA will be listened for many years to come, together with the music of Klaus Schulze, old TD, Brendan Pollard and Manuel Gottsching.
© 2007, Sylvain Lupari / GOD